Networking and relationship development skills are critical for any entrepreneur - male or female. These tools are just a great way to leverage the limited resources that challenge every entrepreneur.
Too bad that networking isn't taught either in our high schools or colleges ( or even sooner). It's a life altering skill that too many people never develop.
After 40 years of being in business for himself and learning to really develop his networking skills my husband Jack and his partner, Andy Bluestone, formed Bluestone + Killion to coach professionals and business leaders to upgrade their networking and relationship development abilities that naturally result in stronger business growth, accelerated careers and much richer personal and family lives.
I too have used networking as a key resource for developing Garden State Woman and our Education Foundation. We emphasize networking when we mentor the young, exceptional , inner city women we support with financial aid for their 4 year college educations.
In the Spring we will be hosting an intensive, hands-on network workshop for our Garden State Woman followers. Watch for details.
In the meantime, Our current Newsletter for New Jersey women entrepreneurs focuses our thinking on networking and relationship development into 8 Keys to Increasing these skills.
If you have not yet signed up for this complimentary newsletter please do so today. I know you will find it important.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Awards $30,000 Grant to Provide Scholarships That Will Enhance Learning Opportunities for BSN Students