There is no doubt that Mother Nature is a force to be reckoned with. Her power is being brilliantly displayed as she continues to drop snow and other winter elements our way. The positive side of this is that in February we can look forward to Spring - in November all we have to look forward to is Winter. Even though blue skies and sunshine are everywhere, the cold wind prevents significant melting. When we get passed our inconvenience, we can marvel at the splendor of this Winter Wonderland.
Another dynamic force of Nature is the cycle of life. Many of us with pets can measure years by the amount of time we share with them. A sad day for many of us was the passing of our good friend Maggie.
She was a West Highland terrier that was a devoted companion to my friend Isobel for many years. Just as the passing of a dear human hurts the heart, so does the passing of a loved pet.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events