It goes without saying that picking partners can be a life changing decision. Personal partners can either add or subtract from your quality of life. This is also true of business partners. In either case it is important that you share a common point of view, particularly in ethics. You want a partner that will uphold your ethics – who will engage in practices that reflect kindly on your values. The need to maintain the integrity of a partnership will be based on trust. Trust has to be based on knowing that your partner is truthful. There is no gray matter around telling the truth. This is why it is important to get to know your prospective partner so there are no surprises. Reputations can be destroyed by one thoughtless moment. Be sure to project yourself by being smart about selecting your partner. Try to separate fact from fiction and not be swayed by emotions.
Keeping your head in charge of your heart will help make a sound choice. Much easier said than done. Good luck.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events